The KrogerFeedback online survey serves for the customers as it gains the honest and objective customer feedback regarding the shopping experience, the quality of the services and products offered in the retail chain, as well as the satisfaction with the employees, the facilities and other pertinent information.The feedback collected is used further so that they can improve the quality of the products and services offered, and to continuously enhance the experience of the millions of customers who visit Kroger stores on a daily basis.
The KrogerFeedback is an online survey found at https://www.krogerfeedback.com which consists of a brief number of multiple choice questions. To finish the survey takes, just few minutes are gone, but once you complete it – you will be rewarded with an redemption number which will automatically be added to the participants eligible for the current monthly draw for the reward of $5,000 or one of the 100 $100 gift cards which will be given out after the draw for each month is performed.
Only you have to do is to give your honest feedback about your recent experience at one of the Kroger stores. Whether you choose to leave positive or negative feedback will not help or hurt your chances of winning one of the awards. It is just important that you are honest when you provide your answers in the online questionnaire.
Rules and Regulations for KrogerFeedback Survey sweepstakes:
- You must be aged 18 or older.
- You need a recent receipt (no older than 7 days) from a purchase you made from a Kroger store on your last visit.
- Have to be a legal resident of the US (New York, Florida and Rhode Island excluded) or the District of Columbia.
- If you are an employee or a close family member of an employee of the company, you are ceased to participate.
- There is no limitation to the number of times you can enter with different valid receipts per sweepstakes period. You can enter only once with each receipt.
- A stable internet connection and a computer, smartphone or other internet connected device.
- A basic knowledge of either English or Spanish languages.
Step-by-step guide to taking the KrogerFeedback Survey
- Get the receipt ready (it should be no older than 7 days) and must have a printed Entry ID number on it.
- Check your internet connection and open a browser of your choice to go to the KrogerFeedback survey page at https://www.krogerfeedback.com/.
- If you prefer to answer the questions in Spanish – choose the Spanish language option. Otherwise, just continue with the survey which is in English by default.
- Enter the date, time, and the entry ID from your receipt. If all information is valid, you will be allowed to continue with the questionnaire.
- You will be asked to fill in the store number, terminal number, transaction number given on your receipt.
- Next, answer all of the questions in the survey in order to complete it successfully and become one of the participants in the current sweepstakes.
- Remember, that you will need to answer or give your rating for each and every question in the survey in order to complete it.
- You must provide some personal information including your name, address and phone number, and etc.
- Once you are done, you can keep your fingers crossed that you will be one of the lucky ones chosen at the next random drawing for the monthly rewards.
KrogerFeedback Rewards/Prizes List
Once you are done with the online survey, you will be one of the entrants in the monthly sweepstakes for the $5,000 or the 100 $100 gift cards which will be awarded to you.
The rewards given by Kroger for your participation in its customer satisfaction survey may differ during the different times of year and survey periods, so make sure you check what the current rewards are in the official sweepstake rules as well as the terms of service.
You will be contacted by a Kroger employee by phone, e-mail or post if you are one of the winners in the sweepstakes. You can always check the sweepstake winner list to see if you are one of them here.